Terms of Sale.
Below are the terms of sale relating to the sale of kittens or adolescent rats from The Attic Zoo.
- My rats are first and foremost pets and are raised with love and care.
- My rats are sold at £40 per pair. I only sell rats in pairs or groups.
- I require an application form to be filled in.
- If your rats do happen to fall ill for whatever reason, it is your responsibility and at your cost to ensure the rat gets the treatment it needs.
- My rats come with a lifetime of support and advice. I have access to a network of very experienced rat people who are able to offer advice if I don’t know the answer to your questions.
- We do not accept refunds or swaps, however I will always re-home any of my rats that you are no longer able to keep and would like you to contact me to take the rats back or be involved in finding a new home. I do not judge your circumstances whatsoever and only want to be able to help secure the future of the rat.
- I work very hard to produce healthy, well tempered kittens and am particular who I home to so unless specifically agreed they are homed on a non breeding basis.
- I will not sell any of my rats to be used for feeding snakes or reptiles and will not allow them to be used for breeding food either.
- To ensure the health of all future rats bred at The Attic Zoo we ask that you contact us on a regular basis to give updates on the rats health and temperament and require an update at least every 6 months to keep track of our lines.